kolossos4730 wrote:
> Pascal,
>
> You need to resize the original jstraw .png file to exactly 10000 x 453
> pixels. Then everything lines up OK. Picture attached is of the Joggler
> skin in SqueezePlay for Windows with the vu_analog_25seq_w.png file
> replaced.
>
> Only thing which could be improved upon is if we had a higher resolution
> source file to begin with so we could scale down instead of up and
> retain a clearer/sharper VU meter.
>
> 19196

I'll go looking for the original files and see what this would entail. I
can't promise anything right now but I'm sure it's something I can
tackle...soonish, if not immediately.

I think it would probably be good for them to say something other than
"Squeezebox Touch" for the sake of other devices. I'm open to
suggestions.