For me, it will continue playing through the following tracks without a
problem. It is only when I happen to check the web UI or an app on my
tablet that I notice it has lost its place. Usually I just let it stay
behind and keep listening. I have restarted my router a number of times
and tried changing the configuration to try to establish a pattern, all
to no avail. I will restart everything again and try today.

Although this is mildly annoying, I still prefer all the improvements
made in 7.9 to any inconvenience in the display. 7.9 converted me to a
web UI user, even on my tablet. I wouldn't have mentioned it except that
I saw others experiencing it too.

Thanks