DJanGo wrote:
> ok how is your isp Router connected? Coax "Cable" or two line
> "Telephone"?
>
> You have to know - how your setup is working and that your 2.nd "router"
> (its a routing Bridge) in fact halfs your Bandwith cause its acting as
> sender abd reciever over wlan.
>
> I would move the ISP router to your desktop router in case of two wire
> its a peace of cake in case of coax you'll need the help from the cable
> provider (the shield between the in House ISP Connection point and your
> ISP provided Router) must be ~ 95 dB!!! You cannot lengthen or shorten
> it whitout changing the internal resitor.
>
> Or buy some lan over power devices between the ISP Roter and your two
> Wlan Bridges.

Let me go into your point one by one:

How is your ISP-Router connected:
The router itself is connected with the modem. That modem is provided by
the ISP. The cable between the modem and the router is an
ethernet-cable. The modem is connected to the ISP-socket in the wall.
This is a coax cable. I have no glue what you mean by two line
telephone, since to that modem also the phone is connected (fyi: I live
in Germany, perhaps it differs from country to country).

I would move the ISP routr to your desktop router:
Well then I would not need the desktop router at all. The idea of this
client-bridge mode is to avoid having a cable running all across the
appartment.

Or buy some lan over power device:
Well, before I don't know the root-cause I don't want to invest
"blindly" ... I mean everything besides the Squeezebox-Receivers works.

One more strange thing: I just syncronzed all three Receivers and was
able to stream/listen almost for 1 hour without problems (it only
stopped once for perhaps 20sec. but resumed).