Grossmann200 wrote:
> The Squeezebox-Receiver connects to the Wlan via DHCP. DHCP is only
> activated at the Host-Router from the Client-Bridge-Configuration.
> Hence, all Squeezeboxes are connected with the Host-Router. The
> Host-Router dd-wrt-WebGui also confirms this and lists all Squeezeboxes.

*nope* you didnt understand our question....

there is a room called ssid with two entrances. We "knew" that all your
stuff should be in that room called ssid.
But we want to know - in which entrace that one device had entered your
room.

To make this post short:
Grab yourself some powerlan devices like TP-Link TL-PA4010PKIT AV500
Powerline Netzwerkadapter and put one into your ISP Router and the other
to your Host Bridge (main wlan router) and move these two devices in the
neighbourhood of your living room.

If you buy them online you can send them back - if its not working - but
believe me - its working far better than your actual setup.

btw: its always a wise idea to use static ip addresses for static
devices.
you should limit the dhcp range from eg. 101 to 254 and use static ips
for all your non mobile stuff below 100 and leave the rest of the range
for your tablets, smartphones whatever.