Jeff07971 wrote:
> I thought I'd clear that up for Ralphy et al, I think they thought you
> were using Jivelite.
>
> I'm not sure if the controls are the same for Jivelite and Squeezelite
> (I only use Jivelite for my players)
>
> Hopefully they will clarify
>
> Jeff

I am using Jivelite, squeezelite doesn't have any keyboard control
functions.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the InputToActionMap.lua file so
I can change the set_preset_1 key to a key that doesn't require shift.

InputToActionMap.lua doesn't seem to be in the same place as stated in
the instructional post
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105117-lirc-rpi-gpio-IR-support-for-picoreplayer&p=883651&viewfull=1#post883651

I have found it in the ./tmp folder and the ./opt folder but have yet
not tested changing these ones. Shall I give it a try? Whats the best
way of rolling back to a copy of picoreplayer I know I haven't broken-
make an iso copy?