Manul wrote:
> Headless as in you don't own a monitor or headless as in you don't want
> a monitor connected to it in daily use? If you have a monitor, I'd
> second @Jeff07971's recommendation of Debian: I have experienced it as a
> rock solid distribution and installation is quite straight forward
> – if you can temporarily connect a monitor that is, completely
> headless installation of Debian is IMHO a nightmare and far more
> complicated than it should be. Unfortunately I don't know which, if any,
> other distribution makes that easier.

I have a monitor to connect to it to for setup if needed but when in use
I will not have one connected to it. At the moment I am asuming 32 bit
but need to access it to confirm. Regardless of the distributiuon I need
to find out how to install it, I guess I need to get the relevant iso
onto the WHS file system?