boardtc wrote:
> I have a monitor to connect to it to for setup if needed but when in use
> I will not have one connected to it. At the moment I am asuming 32 bit
> but need to access it to confirm. Regardless of the distributiuon I need
> to find out how to install it, I guess I need to get the relevant iso
> onto the WHS file system?

According to my web search the T7 has an Atom D510 processor which
according to Intel is 64 bit
(https://ark.intel.com/content/www/de/de/ark/products/43098/intel-atom-processor-d510-1m-cache-1-66-ghz.html).

If the T7 boots from USB, that would probably be the easiest way.

Fitting an SSD inside the HD slot shouldn't be an issue. I don't know
whether SSDs still come with an adapter frame for this purpose by
default nowadays but even if they don't these should be available
separately.