Paul Webster wrote:
> Have you tried simply powering it up and checking to see if it still
> works?
> It probably will - perhaps might need IP address change if you used a
> static one that is now in a different range or is already used by one of
> your other devices.
I powered it up tonight.
I was able top connect to the Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 -
1416570306 @ Thu Nov 27 07:38:09 CUT 2014 via port 9000.
Eventually i figured I could download the WHS connect software via port
55000 and install on Windows 10. I now have a WHS Console for what
that's worth. Via the setting there I can see it's a Atom D510 processor
as @Manul said, it's 1.66 GHz.

I have not found out yet if the T7 usb is bootable or what SDD I could
swap the HDD out with.