boardtc wrote:
> I have a monitor to connect to it to for setup if needed but when in use
> I will not have one connected to it. At the moment I am asuming 32 bit
> but need to access it to confirm. Regardless of the distributiuon I need
> to find out how to install it, I guess I need to get the relevant iso
> onto the WHS file system?

On 32 bit.
Check that Spotty will run on it first.
It would be a pain to build the whole thing only to find that one of
your key requirements is a no no.
I say this because I know that Spotty won't run on Vortexbox 2.3 which
is 32bit but I don't know if that is VB only or other 32bit distros.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng