boardtc wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up! I am a Deezer man. It used to work wihout an
> extra plugin before.I assume there is a Spooty equivalent plugin for it
> now...does anyone know?

Deezer is still as it was

Returning to the existing T7 does it have a cd/dvd? If so download iso
and burn to dvd then boot with it in the tray. Or burn iso to USB and
boot from that.
It will wipe the existing disk including your music. Have you got a
backup?
If the T7 currently only has one disk I’d suggest removing it as is and
upgrading to an SSD. If it has 2 disks in Raid 1 then make sure you take
a backup first. You may not be able to recover the data from a disk that
has been raided.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng