castalla wrote:
> ... and 7 years on the extension of 'squeezebox' players with Raspis and
> some innovative plugins (eg. phillipe's bridges, streaming plugins)
> eclipses the ballsup Sonos have made in recent months in their mad-rush
> to accomodate smartphones and flaky voice features.

Absolutely.
I have a friend who is wedded to Sonos but doesnÂ’t keep abreast of
developments in quite the way I do.
I took great pleasure in letting him know about the September release of
their portable speaker designed for outdoor. Just in time for the
English summer (not).

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng