results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

I have two SBoxes.  One is plugged into my main listening rig, the other
is in my gym (that would be my garage).  I run SlimServer off a
ReadyNAS.  Since my listening on the main stereo is limited to
weekends, I shut the NAS down Sunday night through Friday evening.
Thus when I'm in the garage I'm often listening to SqueezeNetwork.  I
guess 75 SS, 25 SN.  That would change if I start exercising more!

Am really looking hard at the MP3 Locker, for SN listening, but it
sounds like uploading is a big chore.

--
Ksie