SilverRS8;253709 Wrote:
> I created a beta4 version with some bug fixes which apparently causes
> the script to run slowly for some :-(
> I restored beta3 so if you download it again i guess the 'run slowly'
> problems should be gone.
>
> I will take a close look into the problem this afternoon. If any of you
> like to participate in a more in depth debugging please send me a PM. I
> may get in touch to do some troubleshooting or to get additional
> information needed for debugging. Maybe keep in mind the timezone in
> case direct contact (IM) may be usefull). I live in the netherlands.
>
> Thx for the responses!
>
> Frank

Yes Frank - that fixed the "a script is running slowly" problem.
Now I get a "an error occurred while connection to the database" error
Error Number 0

The ODBC connector is installed so I guess it must be something to do
with the connect string?
Regards
Phil

(PS Really looking forward to getting this running!)

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)