Phil Leigh;254566 Wrote:
> Frank,
> Happy to supply you with the log file once that Beta is available.
>
> Yes I have 3 drives (E:\ F:\ G:\), all referenced by a single folder on
> C:\ (C:\music) which has the three necessary shortcuts. This works fine
> under SC7 (never worked properly under 6.x for me).
>
> Interestingly, it is the C:\drive - which has no music on it - that is
> being thrashed...
> As always I'll be delighted to help you debug the script when you are
> ready.
> Regards & Thanks
> Phil

Phil, I just posted Beta 5 which contains some advanced logging for me
to be able to troubleshoot some issues more easily. Can you send me the
acc.log file through a PM.

Note: The logfile contains all album entries. I would be only
interested in the path names especially the beginning of them because I
would like to know how paths through shortcuts are actually stored in
the database and what i need to do to make them work from the script.
So if you want to strip any album info prior to sending me the logfile
feel free but leave the specifics in there.

Frank

--
SilverRS8