Phil Leigh;253791 Wrote:
> Yes Frank - that fixed the "a script is running slowly" problem.
> Now I get a "an error occurred while connection to the database" error
> Error Number 0
>
> The ODBC connector is installed so I guess it must be something to do
> with the connect string?
> Regards
> Phil
>
> (PS Really looking forward to getting this running!)

Thx Phil for the update regarding the running slow problem.

Some things to know regarding the connection string:
- The SlimServer database is default configured to accept only local
connections. Is SlimServer installed on the same machine as the one you
run the script from?
- I haven't tested it yet on SqueezeCenter because it is still in Beta.
Which version do you use?
- The connection string is configured with the default credentials;
UID=Slimserver with no password. Is this still default or did you
change it sometime for your SS installation?
- Try turning of your firewall just for test. The connection is made on
port 9092

Frank

--
SilverRS8