mikes wrote:
> So, my recommendation to Logitech would be to consider an integrated
> single box based on a similar design of the T-Amp.  The more
> interesting poll here would be how many would consider paying $249 for
> a new SBR type design with an integrated T-Amp in a single box.  A
> great solution for a secondary room like the kitchen or study with your
> favorite speakers and only requires one power cord.  I would think
> Logitech could make some extra profit there and fill a nice market need
> including many of the folks who voted yes here.

I would be inclined to agree with you. But I also see a disadvantage.
The SB's have quite a good reputation for sound quality. If they add a
ralatively cheap Amp, won't that damage that reputation? Of course, you
can still connect a very expensive DAC and amp, but people are funny
that way, a less than stellar built-in amp could still hurt their
reputation.

Regards,
Peter