results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

EnochLight;263858 Wrote:
> I am surprised that the general vote seems to sway towards "no",
> especially since I have not read one reason that makes any logical
> sense.
You're getting rather close to insulting the majority of people who
voted.
> 2.  A basic DSP tone control (bass/tone) ...
> offerings by Audio Source (no tone/bass control; too big) are a worthy
> alternative?  *LAUGHABLE* ...
> Add a basic tone/bass control?
None of my amplifiers have a tone control. I've never felt the need for
one. That would be another reason I probably wouldn't buy such a
product. I'm also a bit confused. You are asking for a DSP tone control
which implies some form of DAC in this amplifier. I'd question whether
that seems a sensible approach?

--
Fifer