results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

EnochLight;263858 Wrote:
> I am surprised that the general vote seems to sway towards "no",
> especially since I have not read one reason that makes any logical
> sense.
>
> Comments?

I voted no, but didn't elaborate.
Its simple really, I already have, or can procure, suitable amps or
powered speakers that match my budget needs, audio quality
requirements, and decor/form factor tastes.
I'd rather the good guys and girls at Slim focussed on ironing out the
few remaining bugs on their Duet/Jive projects, and all the other great
things they do, rather than be distracted by developing an amp that
physically matches the reciever / sb3 / transporter.
After all making amps isn't their core business and that market is
already pretty much catered for, at all budget levels.

Given that the new reciever is so small, I'd expect it to be hidden in
many installations, I certainly have a few ideas I'd like to try out
with it.

--
nacmacfeegle

Crusty old Dell>Netgear router>homplug>
Kitchen --- SB3>AEgo M
Conservatory --- SB3>Musical Fidelity Tempest>Canon S50

More Audiofool than Audiophile!