Thanks for all the suggestions!

Sorry for not posting more results of the testing but it takes time
because sometimes the receiver does not skip at all; yesterday when I
tried to run it wired it did not skip. Then I connected to wlan again
and it did not skip there either.

I have noticed another issue: the controller often freezes or slows
down a lot when the skipping happens. I also have another server
running on a Synology DS-207+ and when connected to this server the
slow down of the controller happens much more often.

A question; is the processing power and memory buffers and so on in the
Duet Receiver faster/better/larger than in the SB3?

Thanks!

Ole

--
_OS_