stephanm;298697 Wrote:
> Jaffacake,what was that last comment on apple. Do u think they will
> launch a product?

They already have such a product, have done for some time. They call it
the Airport Express with Airtunes. It allows you to play your iTunes
music in other rooms of the house, wirelessly and also to sync the
rooms together.

It's recently been updated to support 802.11n which offers improved
bandwidth and wireless reception. This brings it into line with AppleTV
and TimeCapsule products which also support 802.11n.

I've never actually used that system so I can't comment much more on
it, I just know it exists.

--
jaffacake