Robert Derman wrote:
For ordinary users, the currant bug reporting system is worse than worthless! I would suspect that 95% + just give up and never try to report any bugs using it. If we don't toss it and replace it with something totally different, the only way we will ever get a working bug reporting system is to place a group of people between the ordinary users and the bug reporting system.

+1

I certainly find it more trouble than it seems to be worth -- and I don't count myself exactly an "ordinary user", either.

--
Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(mike -a-t- [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
(Processing of this email by 3rd parties in relation to advertising