De : Thierry Boileau [mailto:thierry.boil...@noelios.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 26 juin 2009 07:54
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Content Negotiation for Safari 4. Any way to override?

Hello,

well, I'm afraid that I'm the author of the change...
Let's see with Jérôme if we keep the "equalsIgnorCase" test or not.

best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2365596

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2366276