Never heard about the "create a motion to vote or motion to table" until
today.  Either way they reason I brought this up, people dread the meetings
due to the length of them.  I have been to many Start Up pitches where you
have only 5 mins to convey the whole concept of your company.  I feel if
you cannot present your topic of proposal within 10 minutes you should
probably create a more clarified version of what you are trying to convey.