Thanks for the input Andrew.  I am just trying to find an approach to speed
up the meetings.  Some of these proposals seems to drag on to long and I
feel can be polished to a much shorter version using discuss@, slack...as
you mentioned.  I am all for a trial period, but I don't think that is what
is consensus so far.  Unless I get two people to second this, I am going to
let this proposal die, so far the majority doesn't approve of this.