Update: I received this in response to a donation letter from a VP of
Jameco Electronics. No one who's a member of Synhak has a connection to
Jameco do they?

Thanks for the note William. We have two modes of thinking: Marketing and
Charity. We’ve tested this from a marketing standpoint on a few occasions
and quite frankly it doesn’t work. We’ve sponsored Maker groups and closely
watched what happens but it’s a net loss.  So donations and charity is the
next mode and we do a lot of that but as a small company we’re forced to
prioritize our charitable giving and we’ve opted to donate to organizations
with a direct connection to our employees. For obvious reasons that makes
sense for the organization and we have so much demand for this program that
we are unlikely to change that.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you’ll keep in touch.

Regards,

Greg

Greg Harris

Vice President, Sales & Marketing