Thanks again everyone.

Teddy, we have staging which we call QA (Quality Assurance) and this is not
hosted on third party hosting service. Its here in our local network and we
allow clients to test functionality or new stuff on this QA setup. Dont know
if this could be an issue because typically you would expect staging to be
exact replica of production in terms of machine, setup etc. We have exact
setup, but processing power and number of hits etc are definitely different.

So let me ask this, do you need to have staging setup locally or remotely
because in my case, we have main application on third party hosting site.

John, Yeah I agree at SQL stuff  you mentioned. We are looking at that also.
But as you mentioned, there are things which needs to be changed in CF code
like unnecessary calls to a table or not filtering results etc.

The other thing is all these applications we have use client variables
stored in database. All login etc is done by client variables.

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.