Here's another of the old notes that didn't make it...

From: Charlie Arehart [mailto:careh...@carehart.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:11 AM
To: 'discussion@acfug.org'
Subject: how did cfid/cftoken get exposed? RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF
Applications hosted on third party webserver/hosting services

Allen, thanks. It was indeed pretty odd to see Shawn sharing a URL from my
site that looked like that. I don't have any place I know that exposes the
CFID/CFTOKEN.  I don't have any page doing a CFLOCATION with AddToken="yes"
(I never add that). Anyone know how else it may pop up? As for session
hijacking, that's not really a worry, though. I really have no session-based
stuff on the site for regular users.

/charlie