Hi,

Teddy, I found the setting you mentioned to track slow running pages. If you
go to Administrator, Debugging & Logging, the third option is Logging
Settings. The first checkbox option provides the option to record slow
running pages, which gets logged in server.log file. The initial setting is
30 seconds. I am thinking of making this 10. Any suggestions?

Also, lets say I enable this logging on production server for 5-15 minutes
during work hours, is it going to be an issue or CF is smart enough to write
log file and people wouldn't notice the slowness?

Let me know.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.