Thanks Charlie and John.

To clarify, we have 3 production enterprise CF 7 licenses and 1 enterprise
CF 7 license on dev/QA server. So total of 4 licenses.

Yes, I am familiar with local Developer edition setup and thats how I
develop i.e. locally on my workstation. I am very happy with that. :-)

We have trial of Enterprise CF9 setup on our main dev/QA server and  I
thought I will ask first before buying the upgrade Enterprise CF9 license.
>From the discussion, looks like we have to buy 1 license at least as there
is no other way to extend the trial.

Thanks,
<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.