From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 5:56 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF 9 enterprise license plus free development
license

Thanks Charlie and John.

To clarify, we have 3 production enterprise CF 7 licenses and 1 enterprise CF 7
license on dev/QA server. So total of 4 licenses.

Yes, I am familiar with local Developer edition setup and thats how I develop
i.e.
locally on my workstation. I am very happy with that. :-)

We have trial of Enterprise CF9 setup on our main dev/QA server and  I thought
I will
ask first before buying the upgrade Enterprise CF9 license. From the
discussion, looks
like we have to buy 1 license at least as there is no other way to extend the
trial.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere
effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise
choice of
many alternatives.