You are right, it's enought now !

In May of this year, in private, I asked you to respect my rights and to remove
everything about me !

What did you do? You are responsable in law and you and Daniel Bertaud will be
considered as main admisnistrators in fact !

Why ? Just because they are no legal notices in your websites, to give the
possibilities for the victims of your diffamations to defend their rights !

The lawyer can't write to the director of publication.

I will have a meeting with the lawyer of the school this afternoon !

Now my advice :

* you are french
* the servers are in France
* the main admins are french and they are living in France

You have until 6 PM to remove my name from your websites, to close the account
or you will have to present to the court your elements

Think to your family, stop everything before it becomes too risky for you,
Steph !

XA