On 2019-10-11 10:29 p.m., Caleb Herbert wrote:
> Tyson is Jewish?

MBR posted a Facebook link (which should have had a warning/apology
perhaps) to a Q&A where the Jewish mother of an autistic kid was asking
about the compatibility of religion and science. Tyson responded with
some thoughts on how religion and culture (Jewish examples in this case)
can have a place in life without being tied to believing religious
allegories to be factual claims.