On 2/19/06, Kim C. Callis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nick,
>
> You are right... Before I started fooling around, I removed
> traffic shaping and suddenly my download was good to go. I
> think I still need to do something useful with the Cisco,
> but I think I need to really do some homework on the traffic
> shaper.
>
> Does anyone have a pointer to where I can read up on
> optimizing the traffic shaper? It would seem that the wizard
> caused mucho problems.

What release are you running?  I'm very interested in shaper issues on
anything post beta1.  Before that, it sucked, there were some bugs we
recently fixed.  But, it's looking like there may be an OS level bug,
we're not sure - the issues can sometimes be difficult to replicate.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/92949

--Bill