Hi all,
i'm planning to use pfsense as a multiwan and firewall solution for an
enterprise network
of about 40 desktop pc and 15 internet servers (with various
HTTP/POP3/SMTP/DNS/DHCP services)

I'm currently installed it on a desktop for learning purposes and i'm
testing it with no more than 3 or 4 pc
with no problems but i'm not sure about its stability when passing to a real
case of use with all my network operators.

Before "do the critical step" of making it my main enterprise internet
gateway i'd like to hear from you,
your thoughts or experiences about  how much trust can i have on pfsense and
about
passing from testing phase to the "production" regardless to the power of
hardware used for running pfsense (which of course have as strong impact on
throuhput).

Bye

Paolo Gentili