Hey Daniel,

I am interested in the state of the project as well. The site has been down for some time, hasn't it?

Unfortunately, the Neo2 layout is not functional for me. I'm on Manjaro 18.1.5 with Linux 5.4.6-2 using a Steelseries 6GV2. The problem is that layer 4 is the "default" layer. I can access layer 6 by holding Mod3, but nothing else. It is like Mod4 is held down all the time, even though I am not doing that.

This is very unfortunate, because I could use a lot of the special characters handily provided by Neo2.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Kind regards,
Frederik