Hi Frederik,

at least I know that is not necessarily manjaro, as that is working fine for me.
Might be worth to check whether the issue also appears in a life system run
from an usb stick.
If that's working, it might be some sort of misconfiguration.
I once hat a strange situation on a ubuntu system, where the keys didn't match
any logic, it was neither qwerty, qwertz,
nor neo2 what it was doing. After some searching I found a command, that I set
of, which fixed it for me.
Unfortunately I cannot recall that currently.

As long as the keyboard itself has no physical issues (stuck key or the like),
I would assume that this is not related.

Kind Regards
Thomas