epoch1970 wrote:
> Well I've surely been around this forum too much and too long, but I
> can't believe I never heard of DirectPlaybookPDF. I know of the
> catalogue application for windows (don't remember its name), but being
> for Windows I never cared.

I don't think it ever got much traction or interest.  The prevalence of
smartphones now would make such an app useful to a wider range of users.
Though, if you're comfortable enough with technology to use a
smartphone to scan a barcode it would seem you should be equally
comfortable using it to select music with iPeng or something similar.