I'm happy to report that yet another Transporter has been resurrected
thanks to this thread.

I purchased my Transporter in 2008. It was still working fine when I
first encountered this thread about two years ago. Even so, I decided to
be pro-active, so I bookmarked the thread and I purchased two
replacement power supplies. Yesterday, the display on my Transporter
started flickering and I knew the end was nigh. This morning I took the
Transporter apart, dug out the new power supplies that I'd hidden away,
replaced the old power supply with one of the new ones, and put
everything back together. And now, my Transporter is functioning like
new.

My thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and made this
possible. Without your efforts, there'd be one more piece of electronics
equipment on its way to the recycling depot.