On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 11:24 +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> Hey Gary,
>
> On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 19:56 -0500, Gary Wilson wrote:
[...]
> > #3896 - pass value to field specific clean function [2]
>
> Grr...don't put two issues in one ticket!
>
> I'm -1 on the first part because it's an unnecessary backwards
> incompatibility change for the most part. It's not like it's a massive
> performance improvement in an area that is currently slow.

To be fair, I'll say I'm -0.5 on this change. Find somebody who's +1 and
you're in the positive.

It's not going to stop the world turning if we make the change and I'm
possibly being overly-sensitive because I've been the recent target for
people whining about backwards-incompat changes that were necessary.

Regards,
Malcolm