Hi all!

I'm CS student at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, and
I'm very interested to porting Django to Python 3 too. I hope the
efforts porting Django will be public on a svn branch, so I can also
collaborate. And of course, if a core developer can guide us, it will
be much better.

Jesus Mager
[www.h1n1-al.blogspot.com]