for what's it worth, i really like the idea of this.

i am also starting to use less for all of my projects and i love it.

 and for the record, with less.js it's not actually necessary to compile the
.less files on the backend every time you make changes, you can have the
compilation done on the front end and the browser will catch the results for
future requests.