i also regrettably give a +1 to github over bitbucket.   while I like others
would love to see a python based solution, especially django, give github a run
for it's money, i think github is years ahead of bitbucket in terms of features
and ease of use.

i also think git itself is going to remain the king of the source control world
for some time to come.