Options?...

* Django core
* Django core development

For comparison the Rails folks have "Ruby on Rails: Talk
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubyonrails-talk>" and "Ruby on
Rails: Core <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubyonrails-core>"

 - Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/ea6589a1-5b3d-4f20-8de2-bf50dfcaf941%40googlegroups.com.