Does 'title' attribute help in terms of accessibility?

On Friday, 21 August 2015 14:44:02 UTC+5, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:

I see not mention of this later on this thread so I have to ask:
> Do we have an equivalent of an `alt` if using fonts? If not, how would
> this be usable by, for example, blind users?
>
> Currently, django-flat-theme.git@flat-icons does not seem to deal with
> this.
>
> --
> Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/eb2b9500-f253-4845-873a-b7f7d74ccd2e%40googlegroups.com.
              • ... Marc Tamlyn
              • ... Josh Smeaton
              • ... Marc Tamlyn
              • ... Josh Smeaton
              • ... Tom Christie
              • ... Aymeric Augustin
              • ... Collin Anderson
              • ... Tim Graham
            • ... Markus Holtermann
      • ... 'Hugo Osvaldo Barrera' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... elky
          • ... 'Hugo Osvaldo Barrera' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
            • ... Tim Graham
  • ... elky
    • ... Collin Anderson
  • ... Curtis Maloney