On 06/03/2016 03:55 PM, Philip James wrote:
> Is there consensus on making pytz required? (I, personally, am in favor,
> since I too can't remember the last project I did that didn't need it.)
>
> If it's required, should it be vendored?

-1 on vendoring pytz. I think it's fine to just make it a required
dependency if that saves us significant work on a valuable new feature
or refactoring. I don't really see the hurry to make it a required
dependency just for its own sake, though.

Carl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/57532114.20003%40oddbird.net.