Not sure on how we'd put that into text, but something along the lines of
"we will support 3.4+ as long as feasible for us to do so" -- though I do
understand that this is like the same as saying: "We'll just support what
we want, how long we want" :D

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/616e0309-0119-4269-85b0-a48e421a563a%40googlegroups.com.