On Sat, Jan 7, 2017, Florian Apolloner <f.apollo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Not sure on how we'd put that into text, but something along the lines of
>"we will support 3.4+ as long as feasible for us to do so" -- though I do
>understand that this is like the same as saying: "We'll just support what
>we want, how long we want" :D

For the purposes of being reassuring, it needs to be concrete, otherwise we're
just moving people's doubt and uncertainty around!

It seems reasonable that Django 2.0 should continue to support Python 3.4, and
that Django 2.1 should not. That provides a decent ledge of overlap for those
climbing up these tricky upgrade paths to rest on and catch their breath.

Daniele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/20170107113010.1464403373%40mail.wservices.ch.