On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 7:39:06 AM UTC+2, Emil Stenström wrote:

> I talked to Sjoerd separately. He is also very busy at the moment, but was
> working on getting merge conflicts resolved soon. He will also post a list
> of things that are still missing, but spontaneously thought that this list
> would be short.

Just a quick list of things I think/know missing:

   - There are probably some simple converter implementations missing
   (FloatConverter, IntConverter, UUIDConverter, etc), and bikeshedding might
   need to happen on the exact implementation (what regex to use). Also, these
   could be added after the main logic is already completed.
   - The more complex part is (I think) figuring out how to deal with cases
   where we have a `path('/<something:int>', include(other_urls))` and
   `other_urls` also has a `path()` mentioning `something`. However this might
   just be my perfectionism and paranoia seeing edge-cases where there are
   none, or are sufficiently "edge" cases that we can suffice with a "just
   don't do it!".
   - Some positive yes/no on whether or not this is an actual desirable
   feature for Django from the core team.
   - Like I mentioned to Emil, I *think* this is "everything" that remains,
   but I might be missing a few things.

Anyway, a careful review like Aymeric Augustin is suggesting might probably
turn up a few more things that are missing.

Emil: Thanks for pushing this forwards again, it got off the top of my
mind, and it is good to have it back in focus again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/c39a40a0-25b3-4a7b-b002-767fadb38db7%40googlegroups.com.