One platform that only supports up to Python 3.4 ElasticBeanstalk with
Amazon Linux. A few months ago they said they were going to release a new
AMI, but that hasn't happened yet.

I'm personally happy seeing support for 3.4 dropped and possibly just
waiting a few months to upgrade to Django 2.0. But the staff at the AWS
popup lofts have been saying that they look at the number of support
tickets in deciding when to cut new AMI releases, so if other people care
about this then maybe it would be a good time to start filing tickets.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/a0e9916b-858b-471c-a7f5-075ba74d8604%40googlegroups.com.