The Django Software Foundation has been selected as a Google Summer of Code
2018 mentor organization. If you're interested in mentoring, being a
student, or if you have a project idea (even if you aren't a student), you
can use this thread for discussion. Please read the wiki page before
posting: https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2018

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/3f3100c3-9974-4b32-956b-4400fff66860%40googlegroups.com.